A strategy focused upon building and sustaining trust from dealers and their customers that is relentlessly centred on integrity and ethics has won the support of dealers who have voted AutoProtect as the ‘Dealer Recommended GAP Supplier 2017’.
Commenting on the recognition afforded to AutoProtect following feedback from readers of the AM trade journal, Mike Macaulay, Head of Corporate Sales at AutoProtect reflected:
“In a highly competitive market, our long-term strategy has been to differentiate our business upon a simple commitment to building trust in all that we do. Gaining the recognition of our motor dealer customers as a business they are happy to recommend is a marvellous affirmation of the progress we have made.”
This latest recognition for AutoProtect comes hot on the heels
the value right across AutoProtect of ‘trust-building’ in everything the business does and how it does it:
- Products are clear and transparent;
- Business-wide, the team works to understand the challenges facing dealers and their customers – products and service are engineered to support them;
- Authenticity, telling dealers what they need to hear, not what they may want to hear;
- Deep motor retail industry engagement; the business works continuously to demonstrate that it is interested and interesting, when it comes to understanding industry change and challenge issues;
- Fair – recognising that the business’ products can have a real impact on dealer’s customer retention and reputation, and acting accordingly.
“We never take our dealers support or loyalty for granted and while we are delighted and honoured to receive this recognition, we will keep our feet on the ground and keep pushing ahead with more of the same in terms of ethos and innovation. The year ahead will certainly bring fresh challenges and we will be side by side to support our dealers, respecting the way in which they support AutoProtect.”
Read more HERE